Notice of Future Changes
Data Collection Policies
There are two main areas in which we gather information and data from our visitors:
(1) Submitted Information: This is information voluntarily submitted through the web forms available on RNtoBSNOnline.com. These forms ask for personal contact information, including your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number. We collect this information in order to deliver services requested by our visitors, storing and sharing the information with schools and other third parties to deliver more pertinent information on degree programs, institutions and a broad range of related educational services.
Voluntarily submitting personal contact information to our website allows RNtoBSNOnline.com and its affiliated partners and schools to contact you over phone, direct mail, text message and/or email message, in accordance with all relevant laws. These messages typically cover information such as educational products and services, education options and related subjects. You may find more information on how this process works on this webpage.
(2) Automatic Information: Like many other websites, RNtoBSNOnline.com also gathers and stores anonymous data on visitors in an effort to provide a more engaging user experience. In doing so, we use “cookies” to collect information aimed at, for instance, website optimization, tailored marketing messages and analytics, among other purposes. This information may include, but is not limited to, your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the versions of your web browser and operating system (OS).
You may learn more about cookies below.
How Cookies Work
- Site analytics, collecting demographic and other anonymous data for website optimization and other forms of analysis
- Ensuring the accuracy, validity and relevance of data submitted to our website — a process called “lead auditing.”
- Tracking conversion efforts, including the targeting and optimizing of digital ads to enhance relevance, the user experience and the efficacy of online advertising.
It is possible to remove cookies from your website browser as you so choose, a process that is necessary on a per-use basis rather than a one-time basis. Additionally, you may opt out of receiving personalized marketing messages from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or entities that follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles, and those from other third-party advertisers and marketing networks. You can unsubscribe by visiting the opt-out pages on the respective NAI and DAA websites.
How We Use Information
By submitting personal information to us, you acknowledge that you consent to our right to share this information with schools, affiliated businesses and other third parties to offer you information on degrees, programs and miscellaneous other education products and services. Additionally, you understand our right to release any collected information, whether or not it is personally identifiable, to organizations offering administrative services to us (one example would be the administrator of email services).
You also grant permission to RNtoBSNOnline.com and its affiliated entities, including schools and third-party marketing/advertising partners, to contact you via telephone, text message, email and direct mail in order to deliver information on a number of education-related services and products. Submitting your information allows us, our partners and our vendors the right to contact you, regardless of your registration on any Do Not Call lists or protections through any similar applicable laws, for a period of time.
Submitting personal information also means you recognize that you’re allowing RNtoBSNOnline.com to release this information to abide by a subpoena or other legal procedure, or in other instances as required by law. We generally only take this step when we believe, in good faith, that it’s necessary to do so to ensure the safety of you or others, investigate potential fraud, protect our own rights and/or in circumstances in which RNtoBSNOnline.com enters into a merger, acquisition or sale of all or some of its assets involving a third party.
To remove yourself from the email list of either RNtoBSNOnline.com or an affiliated third-party entity, please click on the “unsubscribe” hyperlink within the email message. This gives you the ability to opt out of any further email communications, and you will not receive future messages from the sender in question.
Contact Us with Questions